Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Prell Household Cleaner

I have been begging my friend Marie to post online her discovered recipe for Prell Household Cleaner. It's been 5 years, and still...I wait. I can wait no longer! 
This recipe for a simply wonderful everyday household cleaner:
Prell Household Cleaner
You need: Prell Shampoo
                   1-16 ounce bottle of alcohol
                   1 gallon of distilled water
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pour out about 3 cups of the distilled water and set aside. Add the bottle of alcohol. Add 2 tablespoons of Prell Shampoo. Put the water bottle top on and slowly rotate the bottle to mix. Top off with some of the reserved water and you have a  simple, everyday, wonderfully scented cleaner. I have spray bottles filled with my Prell Cleaner all over my house. I give it as gifts to new brides and mommies. 
Try it. You will like it.  



No comments:

Post a Comment